Band and Orchestra Instrument Rental
Limelight Music School, together with Menchey Music Service offers the best, most flexible rental programs in the region. Parents have raved about the flexibility, the quality and the ease of use, stating that “we’ve made it very simple for their beginner to get started in music.”
Rental Purchase Program
In this program, the student rents the instrument he or she will ultimately purchase. The agreement specifies a predetermined number of payments to purchase the instrument. We stock educational quality instruments – better made and more durable than many bargain online instruments – and instruments can be upgraded to performance grade models. Nearly every instrument is available including violin, viola, cello, bass (available in full size and fractional sizes), all brass and woodwind instruments, snare and bell kits for percussion, even guitars.
This plan offers the following:
- Convenient payment terms with no obligation to continue rental. Simply return the instrument and stop paying. Or, continue paying until you own the instrument.
- Maintenance and Replacement Insurance, providing a no-fault, no-deductible protection against damage or loss, including theft.
- Instruments include case and maintenance supplies.
- Educator recommended brands (Yamaha, King, Accent, Selmer, Knilling, Eastman).
- Instrument Switching – With the teacher’s permission, Menchey Music allows students to switch instruments, applying switching credits from the original instrument.
- Step up instrument conversion – Students have the right at any time to “step up” to a performance grade instrument, applying credit from the student instrument to the performance grade instrument.
For more information stop in or contact us.